Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A White Christmas

So, while we keep working on our Christmas cards, I thought I would start a blog and send out some recent info so that if it takes a while (it wouldn't be our first time sending out Valentine Cards instead of Chrismas cards), at least you have something to tide you over. And hey, why have twins if you can't use them as an excuse for not making spectacular Christmas cards. December has been a crazy, crazy month. We got hit with an ice storm that covered the trees (making them completely stunning) and the driveway (stunning me completely as I tried to chip it off like I was a southern convict). We got to see Mitt Romney and Hannah even got her picture taken with him, making her feel very presidential. Liam got an ear infection and is still awnry, but we're dealing with him. Logan's favorite thing to do is to push the water dispensor on the fridge and take a cold shower. Hannah had a speaking part in her 3rd grade play (she was an elf who didn't want a houndog into the choir but then came around and convinced Santa to put him in), and she did a great job. Next stop: Broadway! We found out that Jaeden, despite claiming near perfect vision, is actually already 20/80, so we're getting him glasses. He's actually very excited about it. Annika is still the princess. She also now believes that she created everything, including her parents. If you ask her, who created the internet, she'll simply say "i did," (sorry Al Gore). Wendi got hired for her first ever college teaching job. She'll be teaching Elementary Algebra as an adjunct at Kirkwood Community College. So, now not only are we married but we are collegues. I have somehow managed to lose a grand total of 28 pounds since March, which isn't spectacular, Biggest Loser type numbers, but I'm back into my medium pants (not to the thin ones yet), which is wonderful. My big clothes were starting to get a bit ratty. We're excited to spend Christmas in Omaha this year, and visit Ames people on the 29th. I just finished a book of my trip to Italy with my mom, and it is available for viewing at:
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=0AcMmbdm1bN2LiA

Sorry this is all over the place, but it is my first time blogging and I'm sure I'll figure it out. I'll try to put some pictures up too, so you can see what we have done. We just bought a new camera, so we should have better pictures to put up. That's it for now!

No comments: