Saturday, May 1, 2010

May 1, 2010

Yes, it's been over a year since my last post. Sorry those who check in from time to time! I just wanted to post some pictures real quick of Hannah and I. We ran in our first 5k this morning! It was so fantastic!!! I ran it in just over 36 minutes, and Hannah did it in just over 29 minutes. Hannah ran so hard she actually threw up after the race. Her two main highlights included beating three of the Kirkwood volleyball players and winning the race in her age group. My two main highlights included finishing the race and not dying during the race :) It was a great time and we're excited to run another one in the near future!!!


Before the Race!!!
After the Race!!!


Hannah winning First Place in her Age Division!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i almost crapped my pants when i saw you put a blog post up....good to see you! way to go on the 5k, i would have died, literally! tell hannah congrats!

alicia said...

Wow. Impressive guys, especially you Hannah!

Haldan and I are doing one in a couple weeks. He wants me to run it in 25. He's nuts.

Jessie Riley said...

woo hoo... I about fell over when I saw something new on the blog too!

This is AWESOME!
so fun... Won't you be my neighbor?

Anonymous said...

You rock man